Changes

Hey everyone,

Thanks for checking out my blog! For those of you who logged onto my official website Nicolepoetry.net you see that my official website and blog are now different sites. This blog was previous my official website/blog, and the transition occured about 2 or 3 weeks ago. This blog is still under construction, as far as developing a new blog title, tagline, creating new features, along with other things. The blog will still feature my past and future interviews, but the posts for the blog will be on things unrelated to my work (check out my official website for that info) including: music, books, fashion, movies, celebrity gossip, electronics, and basically anything that interests me. Hope you all enjoy the new official website and blog, and please check back often for new content and updates. =)

- xoxoxo Nicole xoxoxo

Leave a Reply