'Lippin' Large' Lip Gloss From New York Color




So a few weeks ago I was doing some shopping at Wal-Mart, and couldnt't help check out the make-up isles. Normally I use lip gloss from the Victoria's Secret 'Beauty Rush' line and Cover Girl 'Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers' line. Now after a few years, I found a new FAVORITE lip gloss, the 'Lippin' Large' line by New York Color.

Let me tell you why this is my new favorite...

1. The 'Lippin' Large' lip gloss has 16.5 ml of product, while the Victoria's Secret and Cover Girl brands only have 13 ml of product. The packaging is nice too.

2. The 'Lippin' Large' lip gloss costs about $3, while the VS lip gloss costs $7/ lip gloss or 5 for $20 and CG lip gloss is about $6 for one. So, not only is it cheaper, but you get more product for your money.

3. The 'Lippin' Large' lip gloss is wwwaaayyy more pigmented with their colors than VS and CG, and the shine and color seems to last longer. This lip gloss also makes your lips look fuller.


4. Your lips contanstly feel tingly (lip gloss "conditions" your lips) and soft.

The only negatives about the lip gloss is that the print on the tube seems to fade some after one or two weeks, but I can live with that. Also, I love the candy smell of the VS lip gloss more than the minty smell of this one. However the positives DEFINITELY outweight the downsides to it.

If your interested in more info: More on Lippin' Large


P.S. My favorite color is Plum Tart. =)

* The online pics of the packaging, featured in the post, that I were able to find are kind of outdated so here's the new packaging picture I took...

Photobucket

Leave a Reply