All-Time Favorite Songs: # 1

So I figured a great new topic category (one that I've been wanting to do for a while now) would be one sharing some of my all-time favorite songs. Now these songs are ones that I've loved since I was a kid and some as I got older, but regardless of the new music I hear, nothing can take their spots. For now I decided to share 10 songs with you all (all songs are in RANDOM order), and will make this post once a month with 10 new songs. Feel free to listen to the songs, and share some of your favorites also!

1. What Love ? - Deitrick Haddon



* The only video on YouTube I could find for these song was of a group dancing to it lol, sorry! Will upload a mp3 and replace the YouTube video asap, but meanwhile, at least you get to hear it.

2. Differences - Ginuwine



3. Lifetime - Maxwell



4. No Letting Go - Wayne Wonder



5. Too Close - Next



6. All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo



7. Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman



8. Someone Watching Over You - Yolanda Adams



9. Beautiful - Rachael Lampa



10. I'm Not Missing You - Stacie Orrico

Leave a Reply