NicolePoetryDMV.Com Launch!!!

What’s up ya’ll? Hmmm…where to start, where to start???!!! My name is Nicole, and as you probably already know I’m the creator and owner of nicolepoetrydmv.com. My zodiac sign is Aquarius and I’m a 90’s baby. Some of the main qualities that can describe me include intelligent, hard-working, talented, independent, creative, strong, respectful, ambitious, nice, open-minded, down-to-earth, and laid back. Some things that I am compassionate about include bullying, domestic violence, female empowerment, poverty/hunger, education, self-esteem, cancer/other health issues, and environmental conservation. I would love to do things with organizations, etc to stop or promote each of these things one day. Two of my favorite hobbies are writing poetry (one of my talents also!!!) and listening to music (I’M A MUSIC ADDICT, LOL!!!).

I want to welcome you to nicolepoetrydmv.com. It’s a website that features poems, music, videos, fashion, hair, celeb news, and more!!! My target audience for this website is the youth who love poetry, music, videos, fashion, hair, celeb news, books, movies, technology, and a lot more that’s urban and modern. Be sure to add me on Myspace to find out more about my favorite music artists, books, hobbies, and more. Well, that’s enough writing for the intro. Hope you enjoy the website, and be sure to support and be interactive as much as possible.

- xoxoxo Nicole xoxoxo

Leave a Reply