SUNSHINE

Everyday of my life
For the past few years
I would always end up crying many tears

It felt like everyone was against me
No matter what I did
I always felt like a helpless little kid

It felt like nobody understood me
It felt like nobody cared about me
It felt like everyone was out to bring me down

I always wondered what was the point of living
I never had much self-confidence
I just wanted to give up

After many heartbreaks
After so much unfair treatment
It’s like God sent you to me as an answer prayer

Now the brain allows the whole body to function
Before you came to me
It was like I was going crazy in my mind with a constant relapse

It was constant darkness
With many rainstorms
And many battles

Then when you walked in my life
It was like flowers and more in bloom
All I could hear was happy tunes

Now instead of living a life
That was like two countries always in war with each other
Just thinking of you can put a smile on my face

I thank God for blessing me with sunshine

Leave a Reply