New Year, New Blog!

Hey ya'll,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I know I'm 15 days late lol, but I was in lazy mode for a while. Now, I'm back. I'm just writing this message to let you guys in on some updates. It's a new year, so that means new changes. As you can see, I already have a new layout. Coming up next are new posts on random products I like, music, writing, videos, and just anything I care to share. What will no longer be featured as blog posts are my interviews or Talent Spotlight. New interview videos will be posted under the 'Interviews' link at the top of the page, so don't look under the 'Labels' link to the right for them.

This blog served as my official website from February 2010 until around October 2010, so that's what the majority of the older posts from 2010 are related to (interviews). My new official website is: The Official Website of Nicole. That website is more professional, this blog is like my playground, where I express myself to give visitors and supporters a more personal look into my world. Ok enough of my rambling, I'm sure you get the picture by now. I have a lot of exciting ideas for the blog, so stay tuned!

Until next time,

Nicole ☺

Leave a Reply