Favorite Reads



These books are some of my favorites that I read during my middle school/high school years mostly.

1. Kindred - Octavia E. Butler

2. The Rose That Grew From Concrete - Tupac Shakur

3. Like Sisters On The Homefront - Rita Williams-Garcia

4. Born Blue - Han Nolan

5. Triangle Of Sins - Nurit Folkes

6. Chanda's Secrets - Allan Stratton

7. The Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowlings

8. The Coldest Winter Ever - Sister Souljah

9. Nervous - Zane

10. Black - Tracy Brown

11. Afterburn - Zane

12. Upstate - Kalisha Buckhanon

13. Diary Of A Mistress - Miasha

14. G-Spot - Noire

15. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou

16. Mommy's Angel - Miasha

17. The Complete Collected Poems Of Maya Angelou - Maya Angelou

18. Foolish/Unfoolish: Reflections On Love - Ashanti

19. All I Want Is Everything - Daaimah S. Poole

20. Tears For Water: Songbook Of Poems & Lyrics - Alicia Keys

21. I'm Telling - Karen E. Quinones Miller

22. Caught In The Mix - Candice Dow

23. Ain't No Sunshine - Candice Dow

24. Flyy Girl - Omar Tyree

Leave a Reply